Starter Aliens Setup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SailingRabbit

My husband and I moved into our apartment about three months ago, so it took awhile for me to put together a "display" I was happy with. These are all the NECA figures I have, and I plan on growing it.

Hudson was a gift from my husband. Definitely looking forward to getting more Marines from the line.

A friend on Twitter had an extra Ultimate Big Chap, and I took it. I've learned the hard way why most NECA toy owners soak their figures in hot water before trying to pose them, because not even a day after I got Big Chap, I accidentally snapped the right arm off, and haven't gotten around to fixing it. I was also sent the cat figurines as a bonus because cats.

In the bottom right is my Marshal Waits badge from Alien: Isolation. Planning on doing a costume when I have the time and money.
EyPOlOLXMAIYJC1?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.