Started my Berserker mask

WOLFPREDATOR

right, let me just put this out there :) . i have never EVER painted anything like this in my life! ive painted 1 or 2 bios and thats about the only thing ive painted in my 20 years of living lol didnt even know where to start with this. but after asking around here i got some usefull tips off 1 or 2 members. so i would like to take a moment to thank them for getting me this far! i will try update some more pics once i attack this this thing again soon :) .

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

Your paint up looks great so far, it's a really good start. I like how you're blending the colors from the back of the head to the front, it's a really good effect. Is it just in the layering that gives that effect? Can't wait to see the updates.

cheers munson :) i wasnt sure if this would get any possitive comments. as my painting skills arent up the some of the guys on here's standards :) i started with the dark colours the reds and then the blacks then just mixed some greys , creams , browns up and just blended them together as i got to his face.the scheme is from my hot toys berserker face.

wow dude! I normally don't like Berzerkers too much, but this is fantastic! The color transition between the back of the head and face are really nice, and the red looks great! cant wait for more!

Its looking good to me mate, you shouldnt sell yourself short bro. I really didnt like the Beserker when the film first came out, but have since brought a Bob Baggy beserker for my collection and hes really growing on me :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back