Starship Troopers: Traiter Of Mars

Would you like to know more?
Not really. Trailers that are all based on "looks" and without establishing anything of the story or the character(s) seem to miss the point. Targeted to someone who just wants to see "Ships! Explosions! Battles!"

Yawn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not really. Trailers that are all based on "looks" and without establishing anything of the story or the character(s) seem to miss the point. Targeted to someone who just wants to see "Ships! Explosions! Battles!"

Yawn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dude it was just a teaser. What the hell do you expect? I for one think it looks cool, animation looks decent, and Casper Van Dien is the voice of Rico. Im in for sure.

KojiroVance

I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say Nuke them all! After all the only good bug, is a dead bug! Seriously, Dude...lighten up. Did you even watch Roughnecks, or any Starship Troopers film? It's campy, satire, explosions and bug killing.

I love the novel much more than the films or cartoon, but I still appreciate the campiness of it. I'm excited to see Rico in action again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez. The question was asked, "Would you like to know more?" I answered. No, not impressed.

Apparently I didn't give an answer you liked, so I have to "lighten up" or prove that I have seen the Verhoeven film (which I did on release, and again later). I know it was satire, duh. The trailer just didn't wow me like it did you. Grow up and deal with it.

Geez. The question was asked, "Would you like to know more?" I answered. No, not impressed.

Apparently I didn't give an answer you liked, so I have to "lighten up" or prove that I have seen the Verhoeven film (which I did on release, and again later). I know it was satire, duh. The trailer just didn't wow me like it did you. Grow up and deal with it.

No one was being a dick to you...just a healthy needling, also...you really took a loooooong time to post a response. At the end of the day, who really cares one way or the other? Some RPF'rs like this kind of stuff...some don't.

Dude they were handing those out to those that attended the panel at SDCC. It was of course on Saturday, the one day I didnt have a damn badge, so I missed it. :cry

Well, good news for us both then. (Since I can't post a live auction), go to EBay and type in Starship Troopers Death From Above shirt. There is a seller from the UK that appears to be selling the exact shirt Van Dien is wearing.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back