Interest Starship Troopers Rodger Young Kits - Studio Scale

Chronicle

Official Licensee
Hey,

We have a studio scale Rodger Young from Starship Troopers in house. We're thinking of offering a build kit for it. Would that be something anyone would be interested in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Which studio scale are you referring to? There was at least an 18 inch, a 9 foot, and an 18 foot? :)

Very interested, but obviously depending on the final price.

Honestly, $600 (plus I have to add, international shipping and taxes) for a model unassembled and unpainted, is very far from many people

Im definitely interested Chronicle for the Rodger Young !!!!!!!

Perhaps, Chronicle may offer a small discount incentive for pre-orders for those that pay and lock in sales............. not much but it might help those buyers sitting on the fence or those (like me) that will have to pay for international shipping. $600 is still a small price to pay for 3ft of a classic ship, heck, I paid $1000 for a studio scale Romulan Warbird which is much smaller then the proposed 3ft.

Take my deposit....... :)

Would like one very much.

But I pre orderd the tanker bug and never did hear anything about that model again till a fellow collector informed me the starship troopers line was cancelled.

Hope to get these still one day.

Greetings,

basD

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back