Starship Troopers: Invasion

Should we worried that there's a trailer up and yet IMDb has nothing filled in for it's page?

I saw ST 2 and 3 and was really disappointed in both. This one can only be a step up. Do you know if it's a theater release or another direct to video?

Ooooh!!! :)
It looks like we'll finally get sOme closure to the short lived Roughneck Chronicles. I wonder if they'll be related.

Also, cue in all the fracking fan boys saying its ripping Halo off.

Is it for a film or a videogame? Is it direct-to-video like 2 and 3 were, or a "reboot/relaunch" of the "franchise" in theaters?

Anyone have ANY info on it? Oh, and battlesuits are cool.

After looking at the Official Website, I learned everything I need to know:
  1. This is a CGI animated film WITH powered armor, as you can see in the teaser trailer.
  2. Directed by (and with mechanical designs by) world-renowned anime creator SHINJI ARAMAKI.
I'm in! :cool:thumbsup

Now if only Sony would pull their heads out of their arses and bring the 1980s Starship Troopers anime OVA to Region 1 on DVD and Blu-Ray, translated into English, fans of Starship Troopers would be VERY happy! :)

Sound advice. :lol

poster-2.jpg

I'm pretty stoked to see this, the trailer looked pretty cool.

So I'm assuming this has nothing to do with the proposed reboot that is supposed to be closer to Heinleins novel?

I'm pretty stoked to see this, the trailer looked pretty cool.

So I'm assuming this has nothing to do with the proposed reboot that is supposed to be closer to Heinleins novel?

It could be, that dialouge sounded verbatim to parts of the novel.

After looking at the Official Website, I learned everything I need to know:
  1. This is a CGI animated film WITH powered armor, as you can see in the teaser trailer.
  2. Directed by (and with mechanical designs by) world-renowned anime creator SHINJI ARAMAKI.
I'm in! :cool:thumbsup

Now if only Sony would pull their heads out of their arses and bring the 1980s Starship Troopers anime OVA to Region 1 on DVD and Blu-Ray, translated into English, fans of Starship Troopers would be VERY happy! :)

Looks like the same studio who made the Appleseed CGI movies, I think CGI is the best bet and I agree the 80s anime would be great to bring over.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back