Starship troopers 1/4 scale stunt bug

dimue

Hi there here is my restored 1/4scale dio w. stunt bug !!!
This was bombed for some sfx explosion scene and comes in 12 parts w. missing jaw parts and missing eyes so we resculpted missing parts, and repainted the missing parts to blend in !!! dio was custom made too and i must admit a true centerpiece now !!! check it out
regards

Hi thanks for looking !! jeahh it was made for the shooting and used for a explosion battle scene which is why it came in pieces and damged ...they blew it off ...LOL
regards
D.

Hi , thanks for kind words again !!!seems yo guys like it ..LOL
this stunt bug was made of painted hard foam which makes it easier to let it blow off in pieces !!!
Me and my buddy here (he is pro Fx artist) were doing the restoration and dio build alone !!!
he is now doing restoration full on my 1/4 scale minature "the burrowers" horror western creature silicon rod puppet and on my "the cave" hero animatronic lifesize creature head too !!!
if you guys want some restoration or custom dio work to be done just shot me a pm and we can sure work out a great deal !!!

regards

D.

This is very cool! I'm a big SST fan but have never noticed that these bugs had eyes. :lol For some reason I thought of them as using some other alien sense to "see".

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back