Deprecated Starlord bag....

yessir yours should be out by friday saturday................@mirrormind

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you a PM a while back. Any reply?

lemme go back and re-read my pm's.......i know i already did but i've been busy hitting deadlines......

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
ok folks.......busy all around over here......but here's the cow leather pics....that's crank's BTW should be there today. I expect a pic!!! got some more supplies in. 20 square ft of leather. a ton of D-rings. longer rivets. More cord ordered today along with some lamb......I ended up doing a mixture of hides to keep the bag functional and flexible. The cow pleats were a little too stiff and a PIA to sew. So the pleats will be lamb. Lets see.....what else......Ordering more strap today as well. Went back to the england company as it was a far superior product and they ship to me faster since i'm a repeat custy.......ordering enough to have the third strap for those who wanted to attempt it. gonna dye it for yah and i'll figure out how much xxtra it will be. I'll pack it with your order............hmmm.......I think that's it for now......

pics!!.....

The back.......

I know .....it's blurry....still havn't gotten use to the tablet yet.........

some inventory to show i'm still goin.........

there is the new hide on the left.......

I think I have enough hardware for a little while.......

I took sat and sun off to binge watch daredevil, like everyone else here.....but were back on track. mirror is up next. should be out by the weekend.......

TTFN folks!!!

Finally got everything finished. Thank you Montified for the amazing bag. Here is a pic to showcase it.
Final Back.JPG

I'll post pictures later, but I just wanted to pop in and day that this bag is AMAZING. Superb craftsmanship, great quality. Roomy as well! Thank you so much, montified88, for busting your back to meet my deadline. It took my entire costume up a notch.

ok folks just checked souls thread.....fabric is shipped. will order 3-4 more sets in a week. now not bad news but irritating. Since i've started all this i've been using a hobby machine to do leather work........this past weekend left me with more headaches than needed.......the bobbin is slipping stitches and jamming up. shattered 4 needles, wasted thread,etc......

i'll have mirrormind out 2marra afternoon. BUT my mother stopped by to indulge me with sewing knowledge. She looked at everything and decided to get me an early fathers day gift. An Industrial sewing machine!!! should be here next week. So after mirrormind i'll try my best for Rhg to ship by sat. Trying to be gentle with it. But after that I gotta put things on hold for a few days until the new machine gets here. Gotta take my GF's to the shop and get everything adjusted. I just barely started sewing and i'm new to all this. Talked to the seller and she guided me to the right machine. Which in turn will help me out with the run...........

now back to mirror's bag......only 3 needles left.....

Oh yeah Lamb hide in, strictly for the pleats. all buckles sealed. more ordered next week. 4 yards of cord OTW, including rivets.......I'll post when things ship and when the MACHINE arrives......i can't wait......

ok folks.....mirrormind's bag killed the last machine. But, the new arrived last night. Finished his bag and it's already sent. RHG is breaking in the new machine. She's already setup and i got the tentions just right. Came with alot of accessories to help me finish things faster......I'll post pics when they stop working on the lines and internet is back to normal at the house. At a bar right now with a slow connection...........Mirror your tracking is PM'd.......TTFN......

ok tryin to see if this works......using a tablet at a bar cause it's the closest thing to me. my house is outta commish. damn comcast!!! they'll be out teusday to fix it.....

the new machine........

URL=http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mathew_montoya1/media/BagV2/Newby2_zpssj8msdjj.jpg.html]
Newby2_zpssj8msdjj.jpg
[/URL]

all the xxtras........

The GF decided to re-take the kitchen table and i had to move to the garage..........compromise........

she's a dream to work on and it's making my life so much easier..........

- - - Updated - - -

and yeah she said a week and it got here thursday night.....thanks mom!!!

ok folks I'm not gonna lie so........I got suckered into working full time last week and this week. Comcast sucks! i didn't get back online till friday!. And being cinco de drinko weekend, it wasn't pretty. Here in the southwest it's a huge deal. This week is finals and graduation for NMSU. Then to top it all off, Mothers day on sunday! Not a good time being in the restaurant industry....

RHG20 already pm'd yah......

gonna work on a prototype 3rd strap. Thanks to Abelugo for making a pattern!

got some more strap in as well as the accurate 1.5 rings......they finally came in.........Now I gotta pm Soul when i get back from the post office. Going to try to find out how to make his life, as well as mine, easier.......oh yeah.....got some pics of the rings to show everyone the difference. With all the research it ended up being 3 separate styles.....everyone who has a bag already knows....i'll post em tonight.....

ok folks ....here are some supply pics before i gotta go to work......

110" of 1", 2" and 55" of 3" strap. 4 Meters of leather cord....

now the rings.....

Starting from the left. 2" storm d-ring. Dive-rite re-enforced 2". Dive rite regular 2". and Dive rite 1.5" scuba rings......

now the storms are for the main strap. the second 2 are for the lowest ring on the secondary straps. either one will work. and the 1.5 would be for the upper secondary strap.....

that's the 1.5 ......

Here's what the bag will consist of . You can see the Storm's have a taller bend/design. The re-enforced and regular are so close you can't tell.

The stash.........

Since I'm ordering so much i get a discount.......10 plus per order.....storm's are from Cali and the rest from Florida. Had the help of family from FL to find the 1.5's........

Gotta get ready for work soon but I'll put up a list for the 3rd strap option. Yes it will be optional. Gonna figure out a price and i'll post that after the rest of my long weekend at work. But, it's the end of the season after mother's day. I'll go back down to part time after.........

TTFN.....

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back