Deprecated Starkiller TFU1 "Hornet" from Phoenix Props

Re: Starkiller TFU1 "Hornet" from Phoenix Props and Saber Royale

Put me down for one most definitely! I will look for the pre-order form. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add me as well...do you know when you will have an estimated cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very rough idea right now but for preorders sub 500.

The new prototype is done and there are a few small tweaks the machinist is making to the parts. will be getting the parts soon I'm thinking to show the prototype in all it's glory.

Any movement on this project DDay?

Yes! We've goten 3 prototypes so far and all 3 were not super for different reasons. However we're working with a different company, the same I"ve using for a few other high end projects. It means a higher price for the saber but a much higher guaranteed quality without a lot of back and forth.

The prototype is due in the next few weeks and after which we will open the run straight away without delays.

Eep. More money. That's too bad. Although your latest projects have been amazing and beautiful, they were priced well beyond my means. I was hoping this new project was going to try to be more affordable

Eep. More money. That's too bad. Although your latest projects have been amazing and beautiful, they were priced well beyond my means. I was hoping this new project was going to try to be more affordable

I always strive to provide the pieces I make at the most affordable price that I can. I can't be acused of picking easy/simple designs to make, so usually the prices aren't so low.

But I can't sacrifice quality to get a lower price.

So it puts us into a odd position. I also work to provide the lowest price possible in the pre-order phase, so this is the best time to get in in order to maximize your savings.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back