Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Farrells Props

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've had this project on my desk for absolute ages. I did the initial CAD design in what seems like a year ago but I think it was sooner. Nonetheless, I digress. attached are the other photos of it.

Stark Medical Scanner CAD.png

My plan for this prop is to have a simple light strip under the display screen which will be triggered by a momentary switch under the round button part. A very simple but effective way of giving the prop some life. As well the standby red light will turn to green. Aand I'll also need to sneak in a switch for the whole circuit somewhere I suppose XD.

I'm designing the parts in CAD to be ready to print on my NEW SLA PRINTER. Can you tell I'm excited?!?! Funny enough I've had the machine for a while but only recently got it up and running. This project has always depended on it to be able to make these parts. There's no way I would be able to make these parts on my current FDM.

More updates coming...

Attachments

• Stark medical Scanner CAD2.png
    Stark medical Scanner CAD2.png
    301.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Stark Medical Scanner Render.jpg
    Stark Medical Scanner Render.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 15
  • zdrfgthcggtrdfghgtretghjk.png
    zdrfgthcggtrdfghgtretghjk.png
    527.5 KB · Views: 14

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.