Limited Run ** Stark Expo ** Collectors Edition Four Postcard Set 1954/1964/1974/2010

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Begun in 1943, the Stark Exposition, or Stark Expo, was a gathering where companies could showcase the Technology of the Future in exhibits and demonstrations for the people of the world. And with this four postcard set, you can commemorate those events that helped shape yesterday's future into today!

For fun, I had a few of these made up for myself, and since they turned out so well, I'm offering to them for anyone who wants one (or more). They are standard postcard size, 4.25" x 5.5" and would look awesome in your Iron Man display or mailed to your fellow SHIELD buddies! Each in the set in individually numbered 1 0f 4, 2 of 4, etc., and has a brief description of the Stark Expo in general.

EXPO1.jpg

EXPO2.jpg

EXPO3.jpg

EXPO4.jpg

EXPO5.jpg

EXPO6.jpg

For the set of four, I'm asking the ridiculous low price of only $10 shipped ($11 if overseas)! Payment can be made to me at bobatrek@aol.com and they will ship ASAP. Please note that on eBay I am asking $12 for the set - you can save enough to but two large drinks at McDonald's (price and participation may vary, tax not included).

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back