Want to Buy Stargate, Timecop, Pistol Kit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Howdy, I'm looking for Stargate, Timecop, pistol kit for an airsoft Taurus / Beretta. I'm not interested in a resin cast, I'm looking for the kit! Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If we had the dimensions for the Beretta airsoft pistol we could design and 3D print a kit that could be attached to it. PM me if you have any questions! Thanks!

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We created a customized version of a pistol from Stargate Atlantis for another RPF member, as well as a Kylo Ren and Darth Vader lightsaber. I have attached photos below!
Finished 1.jpgDarth Vader 1.jpgKylo Ren 1.jpg

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We submitted samples of our work about a week ago. If we did not provide enough samples we can PM you additional work we have done since then.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We submitted samples of our work about a week ago. If we did not provide enough samples we can PM you additional work we have done since then.
Yep I see them! I was hoping to pick up one of the kits or an airsoft version. No offense but if I'm going to be paying for the 3D mock up and then paying for the actual print, I may as well spend that much money on an actual kit. But I really appreciate the offer.

Also side note, I'm sure your business is legit but having 0 posts outside the classifieds could drive people away. My suggestion is to make a few threads showing off some of your builds and I think it could draw in potential customers!

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for the head's up! We're pretty new at this so it's nice to understand the "lay of the land". Hope you get what you looking for!