Stargate SG1 Replicas

No mention of costs though. Here's hoping they're reasonable.

I think the 1:1 Zat is interesting. It's different from the other ones I've seen for sale and as far as I can tell the ones seen on screen.

I just can't wait till more studio patches are released :)

These will be "athentic" props so costs will be high more than likly...

More info, sadly no prices though:

The staff weapon will come in multiple pieces for cheaper shipping, and will include open and closed heads. It should be available soon.

The zat gun is expected any day now.

The Ra mask is going to be a "mini", they're aiming for a 10" version currently. They're also researching the possibility of making a 1:1 version, trying to find manufacturing methods that will help keep the price down.

Looks like more patches are on the way too, looking at the icon on their site (I spy an Atlantis patch and many others.)

The patches they show on the front page however are fan made patches, so I hope they don't sell those to keep it simple for others. I just want an Earth patch :)

I sure hope they do an opening/closing Zat gun. I already have a static one and don't really need another like that. The staff weapon looks great but most likely will be lots of $$$. I'm already getting a feeling this place will overprice things. That mini little Stargate replica was way too much money.

Yeah thats what he said to me when I asked them about it...I just think its odd of them to use fan made ones in their picture showing they will be bring screen accuate ones...

There were no Daedalus or Cityships released. There has been a Death Glider and the Earth space fighter though.

And holy necro!

careful, a replica company has a license for the mask.

Will they ever produce it? I DOUBT IT, but I know they have it.

does anyone know where to get replica models of the deadalus, atlantis and the other space craft in the series

If you can build a model, Starship Modeler Store: Stargate has the Deadalus, F302, Prometheus, Deadalus, and Puddle Jumper. I know someone made an Atlantis kit, so maybe ask at the Starship Modeler - Your Complete Information Source for Science Fiction, Fantasy and Real Space Scale Modeling forum.

Just noticed the Prometheus and Deadalus are out of stock. Maybe email them because they restock often.

There's a guy on eBay that offers small Atlantis models, they're like 2.5 inches in diameter at most. If there's none on there now they'll pop back on there soon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back