Stargate SG-1 Flashlight ID help

Nightfall

Ok, so the first three seasons at least the team carried a large handheld flashlight. Apparently the head part of it was a Black & Decker snake light, which I have found and purchased, but the handle part so far I can't figure out. Anyone out there know what was used?

I am pretty sure it was an old Garrity flashlight used for the handle.
Sluis Van Shipyards, the Snake light was the SLC1 (or a similar model), a plug in worklight variant with a guard over the bulb.

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 131
I am pretty sure it was an old Garrity flashlight used for the handle.
Sluis Van Shipyards, the Snake light was the SLC1 (or a similar model), a plug in worklight variant with a guard over the bulb.
Yeah, I've got the SLC1 and it's right. Not sure about the Garrity though. I have yet to find a model that has a handle that looks like that. Any thoughts on what model it might be?

Looking, I'm thinking it may actually be a motorcycle grip of some kind.

Last edited:
If you're not already a member, I highly recommend joining the SG-Command group on Facebook, we're a dedicated Stargate props and costuming group. While I don't know the answer to your question, I know that somebody over there will, I remember this very topic being discussed years ago back when our group was more active on a dedicated forum site.

I don't know a model on this one, but it took years of looking to find it.
I don't think it is a perfect match to the one pictured, but it is very close.

Attachments

• Garrity.jpg
    Garrity.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back