Stargate Related:Latest Gun H&K MP7

SPDOmegaRanger

Okay straight to the point lol after seeing the new gun in action i want it lol, i have the p90 airsoft and i want to get the mp7, but i cant seem to find any retailers in the uk that sell it or any us ebayer that will ship to the uk, does anyone know when they will come to the uk and why us ebayers wont ship out side of us ?

any help is appreciated thanks

eBay rules prohibit the sales of airsoft guns to the UK. Although not all sellers care about that ...

While neither have it in stock, you might want to contact Airsoft Armoury or Fire-Support and ask them if they can order for you.

If that's unhelpful then I might be able to hook you up a used gun inside the UK.

hmmm the prices are way too high on those sites im looking for ones below 100 like the ones on ebay, guess ill just have to see if one of the ebayers will ship

Be carefull, you will probably get stung by customs and have the box taken apart to check the gun. They are really really strict about importing airsoft stuff into the UK, I got a gun last year from abroad and have realised now it's easier to buy from the UK, spend the extra money and avoid the hassle.

Airsoft armoury are good, brought from them a few times.

Expect to pay a minimum of £135 in the UK (for a used one).

There is a spring gun version of the MP7 available for dirt cheap though.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back