Stargate movie Eye of Ra Pendant

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Had the random desire to do this prop after finding the DVD cheap and watching it through and grabbing a few screencaptures. Sorry for the horrid pictures, my camera doesnt focus for crap up close on small objects, will try to get some better ones once its closer to being finished. Full pendant made of sculpy and wil be cast in resin with gold/brass powder and antiquing. Ive seen a few replicas of this but none impressed me that much that ive seen, so i wanted to be sure i got good caps that show the detail lines good and clear, i think ive done alright in that aspect. Enjoy :)

ra_progress.jpg

gah, this is one of those little things i keep forgetting about, lol. Ive been slacking and havent gotten any quality resin in a while, and im not entirely happy with the mold i made of this, ill have to see if i can get back to it and work it out, seems to be alot of interest. Just distracted with my Dr Doom sculpt right now ^^;

OK. FINALLY got some smooth urethane resi and will do a few castins tonight and post the results, sorry all of you who have been waiting, lol

alright, i got some good casts, but mycamera is crap and photographing something completely white and that small is not gonna turn out good, ill see what i can do :confused

alright, got a little paint on there so you can see it better, but still bad pics, best i can do for now.

raprogress2.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back