Stargate Goa'uld Brazier Dimensions fyi!

tastgr

Hey everyone!

I finally got around to measuring my Goa'uld brazier to make a copy of the one I have, and thought I'd share the dimensions here in case anyone wants to build their own.

Unfortunately the top piece was stolen a few years ago (no doubt by some dirty metal-recyclers trying to make an extra $0.20), so if anyone out there has one of these I would very much appreciate a post of the top section's dimensions also.

Anyway, to the prop! (This was purchased at the Stargate Propworx auctions, so it is a show-used piece)

dimentions.JPG DSC00442.JPGDSC00440.JPGDSC00439.JPG

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks, that's great. I am going to make a couple of these for my prop room using silk flame lights, but first I need to build my prop room:lol I was going to use a 14" round bottom Wok for the Bowl mounted on a 4" plastic waste pipe.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. what's the overall height

Thanks, that's great. I am going to make a couple of these for my prop room using silk flame lights, but first I need to build my prop room:lol I was going to use a 14" round bottom Wok for the Bowl mounted on a 4" plastic waste pipe.

That sounds about right, the hole that the original top piece fit into is approx 100mm across, so 4" should be appropriate!

If you want some more shots let me know and ill be happy to put them up.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back