I'm working on a project where I need a background
like this one...

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/13-92527.jpg[/image]

Problem is, this image is WAY too small to be
useful... Does anyone have something similar
but MUCH larger ?

Thanks in advance...

And thanks wackychimp . :D

Ive checked over the net myself if you find anything let me know. I want to make a earth symbol for my wall from the show. I gave up on the chevron just dont have the time or scale.

-LP

Boy, this can't be " that " hard.... :confused

Does ANYONE have any idea where this image
came from ? I mean, if it was a specific episode
in the TV series or the movie ? I can screen cap
both, but I have no idea where to START .

:cry

Isn't that a "screenused panel" from the Stargate MOVIE, which was auctioned awhile back? :confused

In any event it'll be Goa'uld related I should think. All their stuff has the Egyptian motif. Inside of a pyramid or ship or something.

- k

Originally posted by Primrodo@Feb 7 2006, 02:39 AM
The movie used the same design elements ars the arcs and gold reliefs....
[snapback]1177762[/snapback]​

Yeah, but you never really get to see them in the movie. SG-1 has so many episodes aboard goa'uld ships, there's a better chance of finding what he needs there.

-Fred

I have a couple of decent photos from the series that show the gold plated walls with glyphs on them. What's usually been shown in the series is not the same as what you've got in that picture though--there's hieroglyphics in the series (like on the outside of Ra's ship in the film).

Let me know if you're interested in pictures showing the glyphs versus the "Jaffa lines" and I'll get you what I have.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back