Stargate chevron build finally finished, also with video

Re: another Stargate chevron wall light build, long overdue update

Agreed both look beautiful! I'd be interested when you do a run

Was never a big Stargate fan but I must say that is a VERY awesome piece. I may have to revisit the show.

Nice job!!!

:thumbsup
Jon

Beautiful!

Erm, I mean they look terrible. Please send them to me so I can dispose of them properly for you.

Actually there is only one, I am using an LED strip that has thirteen colours so I can even make it pink:lol

Phenomenal build! Well done! Now send to me for proper disposal! xD

Any plans to do a small run of these? I know I could sell these on my site as well...

Very nice! I'm a huge SG fan & love the accuracy & attention to detail. Only 8 more to go right;)

Thanks for all the compliments guys, hopefully it will be on the wall by the weekend:love

The green is cool too, wish with SGU they used green and not redesigned the gate. I was never found of the Morse Code dots...

Well after ten months I have finally finished the chevron.
sam1217l.jpg

By andy19422 at 2012-08-12
I was working till 9.30 last night, my wife was NOT happy, I forgot our second wedding anniversary :facepalm:behave:facepalm
Here is a pic taken from the back without the back cover on, you can see how I fitted the lights and electrics.
sam1200i.jpg

Here is a pic from the front with the center panel fitted, you can see the wooden blocks that I screwed the large V too.
sam1202z.jpg

sam1208w.jpg

sam1214s.jpg

Here is a link to a video SAM 1218 - YouTube
Now for my next project;)

Last edited:
The LED remote that I got with the strip has thirteen colours and the LED's can also be dimmed, my other strip I brought for my Stargate Universe wall sconces also has a diy function so you make different shades as well

Sorry I never made any plans, I just made it up as I went along. Try here for lots of great reference photos https://picasaweb.google.com/106154105695443794525
I will be selling these, hopefully in a few weeks once I finish remaking the chevron mold.

Him and I have been talking so any of you that are fans of my site I will be offering them there as well. Especially for any of you that have NON-RPF friends so we can get word out more on these! These are so awesome I had to have them for my consignment section. :love

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back