Stargate Atlantis Ronon Dex Pistol

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all!

We finished designing and 3D printing this rendition of the Ronon Dex pistol from Stargate Atlantis and we wanted to get some feedback on it. I know it needs some detail work, but for a first draft it wasn't too bad. We added a black matte finish to give it a nice, smooth feel and added some weight in the handle to give it some heft too. Let me know what you think!

Finished 1.jpgFinished 2.jpgFinished 3.jpgRonon Dex Replica.jpg

We actually designed this model ourselves! We want to make it a little more screen-accurate, so we're still working on making it better.

Hi, looks good for a first attempt but the proportions are slightly wrong as the grip is more raked at an angle, the trigger guard is too square and if anything the barrel is a little too long. The hero is also actually a dark metallic blue rather than black. I actually have the production made print shown in your last picture. I have attached a couple of images of 1 of the only 2 hero pistols made. This was sold by Propstore which I hope will help. The other hero, I understand was kept by Jason Momoa. Best regards John

Stargate_Atlantis_Ronans_Gun_scale.jpg Stargate_Atlantis_Ronans_Gun_11.jpgStargate_Atlantis_Ronans_Gun_4.jpgStargate_Atlantis_Ronans_Gun_12.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back