Want to Buy Stargate Atlantis: Ronon Dex Pistol

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ArtimusX

I'm looking to purchase the pistol prop or the Wilco model. I've read up on old forums and seems Wilco went out of business. The Stargate Atlantis show ran from 2004-2009, so I understand its a very hard to come by prop, but hoping someone here can help me. Thanks!

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
We can create an STL file of this product for you and 3D print it as an unfinished model for you to customize. Let us know if this something you would be interested in. Thanks!

ArtimusX

We can create an STL file of this product for you and 3D print it as an unfinished model for you to customize. Let us know if this something you would be interested in. Thanks!
Thanks , but i don't have access to a 3D printer and am not familiar with STL files.

Futurescape3D

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was saying that we as a company can design this in our CAD program and 3D print it for you. We are a 3D print lab.