Stargate Atlantis cosplay

Lorum Ipsum

Hi everyone,

I'm doing some preliminary research on a possible Stargate Atlantis cosplay and would love to hear from anyone who has experience with this one.

If I go for an off-world team outfit, I'm going to need to identify the different tactical vests that everyone wore. I understand they are almost all variations of an Blackhawk Omega tactical vest, but different characters seem to have different pockets (personal choice no doubt) and more noticeably, different right-hand breast pieces.

Plus boots, the watches they wore...everything.

A thousand thanks in advance for any info anyone might have.

phantomPENGUIN

ive on and off been putting an outfit together too so ive stumbled across some useful things.

the first is a website called stitch's loft he does a lot of stargate related things, has info and a few videos to show off things he has (Pegasus Costume Archives - STITCH'S LOFT)

the second useful thing i found i sadly forgot exactly where i found it (i think a random gateworld forum) its a document that lists items, some brands, and a basic list of mods for things such as the leather jackets for each character in atlantis (SGAtlantis Black UK.pdf)

hope those links help you out

[EDIT]
i found the page containing all uniforms, from movie to universe for those that want other options
([Guide] : STARGATE Costumes, Uniforms / Cosplay, Airsoft - GateWorld Forum)
no idea who the guy is but hes a legend for doing so much work/research and giving tips where he could so thank him, not me

Last edited:
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.