Stargate Atlantis And SGU Screen used files for monitors and displays.

Trinium

Here is a link to my Dropbox folder that has ALLOT of the stuff they had running on the screens in SGU and SGA. I only ask if someone makes a screensaver of it to share it!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p592bvqziq0g9n4/AADnqUAMibW5ihMaeQsbATusa?dl=0

EDIT: CLICK HERE for a link to all I have on Ancient prop Research, The Sims, And Ancient fonts which in of themselves are amazing. The Block form of the Ancient Number and Alphabet (Which has a corresponding English letter or number) IS Awsome in of itself. You can print out Ancient letters for masking, Vinyle sticklers, or Adding the blocks writing to a prop since the language is art in itself. Hell with the font and a CNC you could easily make the lantian Gateroom Staircase an MUCH more. There are several variations of it (SGU used slightly bigger blocks) included a hand writen style. So you can have your props actually say something meaningul!

I would to thank @stefanchick here on the rpf for the sims. Being as how be bought them, I am going to guess he is the one that put them on the net. Which makes him right up there with ***** as far as I am concerned!
(his facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/StargatePropShop)

Last edited:
No Problem. It is supposed to Be EVERY Screen used in SGU and SGA. There are so many files that I can't verify that....but there is ALLOT there. I will leave access to my dropbox up for awhile longer so enjoy!

Hi trinium,

I don't want to mess around, but you should point out the original owner of these files that gave them for free on facebook and 0.99cts on ebay ...

I thought about that, but he said they were freely available on torrent sites and that is where he got them. He was selling more of a service then a product. The original owners of these Sims is MGM, And they are Technically property of MGM....But its not something that they are going to care about because it has no real monetary value. So who to attribute them to for the purpose of this post is murky at best. I actually had already gotten most of them myself. An when I added these I just skipped the ones I already had and copied the rest.

So the person (whoever you are) that probably worked in the VFX department really deserves the credit for making these available to the masses.

we might not talk about the same person, the original owner did not got them for free on torrent, he bought over 4000$ of stargate computer from the show to "VIP Auctions", he copied all the files from them and set up this simulations database

So this is not the VFX department people that make them available to the mass, but someone like you and me, that bought props from the show and release the files for free to the public :

He also gives the link for free on his facebook page : stargate prop shop

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SGA-SGU-Stargate-Atlantis-Universe-Screen-Used-Simulations-/171158924348?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d9ddec3c

Hey Trinium I played around with the files today and found out that some of the menu .exe files were not working. Is that the same for you or did I have a corrupt download?

Honestly there is so much there I have not went through them all. I know you need a good codec pack (Like K-lite codec pack which is the bet IMHO) And they may have flash or Java Dependencies. MAke sure you have all that, and if you want me to check it out please tell me what and where the .exe is. Also here is the new link, Which has ALL my files on Stargate Pro Research, plus it has The differe Ancient fonts. You can see it HERE.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back