Stargate Anubis costume: looking for right wrist photo

Prop Store

Effecta

Hi all (again),

I'm looking for images of the original right wrist/gauntlet of the Anubis costume.
This part differs from the left one (online there are a lot of photos about the left gauntlet) and from the one from Horus' costume.
The right wrist has a "fin" on the rear wall, similar to the right biceps bracelet.
In this photo I have highlighted the part I'm looking for.
Thanks for your help

Luke

stargate-anubis-modell-bausatz-horizon-hor0077-009425010779-spaceart-sg003-a-1.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AvZ

You can check the juliens 2013 auction where a full costume was sold. Though it does not have a close up of it. The best screenshot is probably when Anubis gives Daniel the staff weapon at the execution scene.

Effecta

You can check the juliens 2013 auction where a full costume was sold. Though it does not have a close up of it. The best screenshot is probably when Anubis gives Daniel the staff weapon at the execution scene.

Thanks for your suggestions, I already looked to that photos and screenshots.
I hope in a better picture from the original part…

Luke

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store