stardestroyer scale model?

<div class='quotetop'>(rileyreplicas @ Jun 5 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]1256873[/snapback]</div>
Just curious if anyone has made one of these before? If so any pics :)
[/b]
I've seen a few out there that have all been abandoned or delayed..lol... as it seems this model is a bit much for scratch with it's detail work. Kind of like Galactica. Rick Ingalsbe has the best I have seen in picture form and is also the Destroyer used in 5-25-77. I believe he has built two,.. but my memory isn't serving me well these days... :eek . I would love to get one of these...about 3-4 feet long. :thumbsup :p :thumbsup

wow..holy smokes.. just gorgeous work.. I hear talk of commisioning? may I ask what kind of price range these fall in? I've always wanted a large one and have a good place for it, but I don't have any experience in creating models from scratch.

yeah, I figured it started there. funny how 4 figures used to be scary, and then you pass a point where it seems almost standard.. between my girlfriend and I, I've done 9 costumes plus a decent prop collection in the last 7 years, I know I get a kick out making these costumes, or collecting the pieces from other folks. I have to say a SD would be a nice display piece.. :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back