Starbuck's Viper - All dirtied up

t2sides

Master Member
Ok, we have our big StarFest Con in Denver this weekend, so I just got her all ready. Last time you all saw here, she was spiffy and clean, like she just learned how to fly. Now she's just come back with some time with Scar, and she really dirtied her baby up. I'll try to get better pics up on the website next week, just too busy this weekend. I need to retake them outside, as I suck at inside lighting (as the pics will attest to) but you'll get the basic idea of the weathere. You'll notice too how the red stripes are now 'darker' with the pastels, that's why they looked too bright on the clean one. (http://www.squaremodels.com/viper2.htm)

I used the dirtied up cgi pics as a reference, so much of the battle damage is duplicated for that.

P.S. Check out the modified Base. Cobywan made the new plaque for me and did an EXCELLENT job on it.

OHH, if any of you are near Denver, I'll also have the BIG Enterprise at the Convention also.

Later,
-Sean

Very nice.
make sure you send em our way.

Oh..the WING STRIPE emblems are now incorporated in the new Decals.

They will be offered with APOLLO.

Frank

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SciFi Smoker @ Apr 21 2006, 06:32 AM) [snapback]1230395[/snapback]</div>
Nice Viper. But Starbuck engaged Scar in a Mark VII.
[/b]

Did I say this was Starbucks Viper right before going into maintenance after "A" dual with Scar, not "The" dual with Scar in her MKVII? :p

(Well, I can try to cover my tracks.. )

Beautiful paint and weathering job. Very realistic and that base is da bomb. Really completes the whole piece.

Bryan

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back