Star Wars The Old Republic Sith Jogernaut

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MatrixSpoon

Sr Member
Hello,

I'm starting a New Costume Build...And I will be debuting at Dragoncon 2015, I plan on making my Character from Star Wars the Old Republic online game. Heres the thing, I'm a male and My character is a No I'm not planing to make a funny version or anything close. I plan on making it just like my character in the game the only thing I haven't desided on is the costume, I'm thinking of taking some costumes I've found and mess them all together and make a custom costume...here are some pictures of my character in the game. Please let me know what you all think of the idea. Or any advise you may have. I have done many cosplays as well as crosplays in the past. thanks...

Screenshot_2014-11-21_23_01_13_609529.jpgScreenshot_2014-11-21_23_00_42_333740.jpgScreenshot_2014-10-01_04_47_57_033710.jpgScreenshot_2014-09-30_04_42_59_477920.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Blue Leader

Sr Member
If you want to do it I say go for it. There's nothing wrong with making a costume based on your character. Just be prepared for people at conventions asking who you are. :p

MatrixSpoon

Sr Member
Yeah I figure that, I have a few costumes that are like that...building a few others that people with not know, My character in SWTOR is almost like a female version of Darth Malgus...I have a friend that made a light side version of revan as a female, she does an amazing job...