STAR WARS: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire trailer

Any fans asking for TOR to be single player don't understand the term MMORPG. These are the same people that buy ESO expecting Skyrim 2.

Their presentation amused me. Who could possibly have seen that white twin and black twin would end up on opposite sides? Seriously, just show us a picture of them and say "new NPCs" and people can figure most of it out. At least Bioware sounds like they figured out that customers who were promised each class would have a unique story actually want and expect that to be true in the expansions as well. Figure there's at least some people out there that missed the "to subscribers" part of the expansion being free. Probably the fans that want single-player MMOs.

ive played this and loved it up until the time it became F2P. This like many other MMO's have ruined the game unfortenatly. Still love the pvp but in the end this game makes me miss star wars galaxies more and more...

That looked, freaking awesome! Pity it's for ToR and not KotOR. ToR was fun but I'd love to play a brand new KotOR. Better yet, Bioware needs to expand these trailers into movies and release them direct to DVD or go the YouTube route, they'd make a killing if they did.

I always enjoy these trailers. As far as I'm concerned they could make an entire movie like these and I'd love it just as much. I'd love to see them even do "OT" characters in this format and during the OT or slightly earlier time period.

It's a pity that ToR isn't considered canon because it would be cool if these guys were revealed to be the ones behind The First Order in TFA and not a resurrected or remnants of the Empire. I really like the idea of a long forgotten foe of both the Sith and the Jedi that has come back from the shadows to take advantage of the chaos that would have resulted from the fall of the Emperor and the Empire. The Sith would now be out of the way and the Jedi would have long since forgotten about them and there are not enough yet to matter.

I always enjoy these trailers. As far as I'm concerned they could make an entire movie like these and I'd love it just as much.

You and me both.

It's a pity that ToR isn't considered canon because it would be cool if these guys were revealed to be the ones behind The First Order in TFA and not a resurrected or remnants of the Empire. I really like the idea of a long forgotten foe of both the Sith and the Jedi that has come back from the shadows to take advantage of the chaos that would have resulted from the fall of the Emperor and the Empire. The Sith would now be out of the way and the Jedi would have long since forgotten about them and there are not enough yet to matter.

I like that idea. (We had a SW RPG game campaign that was very similar to that idea, several years ago.)

The issue to me is that it does not seem to fit with the existing storyline whatsoever.

At present, the missing (insane?) emperor has returned due to Revan messing up. This emperor just essentially wiped out all life on an imperial world and that's where the story is now. The expansion doesn't sound like it connects at all, although they still have 3 months to connect it I guess.

Aside from that it says nothing about the game itself. We know that there'll be nine chapters come October, and they'll continually add new ones, new companion (and you apparently get to kick out an existing one), level cap up to 65, and subscribers to get lots of rewards between now and then, along with the new story lines, and apparently being able to affect different outcomes.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back