Star Wars The Force Awakens Props, Ships and Costumes at SW Celebration in Anaheim

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
https://www.flickr.com/photos/12377578@N07/sets/72157651753119278/

17259466651_653bbf3832_k.jpg

16639776023_6f8aeb1812_k.jpg

17259470441_1b16179bfc_k.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars The Force Awakens Props, Ships and Costumes at SW Celebration in Anahei

Thanks!!! I sooo need a Ren saber. While I can see the controversy over it I still love it and the hilt just looks like a cobbled together genuine Star Wars saber. And I know it's 3d printed but it just shows you can get the same effect with any tool.

Ben

Re: Star Wars The Force Awakens Props, Ships and Costumes at SW Celebration in Anahei

Thanks for posting these pics. Do you happen to have any other photos of the back side of the saber?

I walked around the saber taking pictures... I hope I got all the angles.

I'm sorry...I missed that you posted the Flickr link. I'm a fan of your exhaustive photo documentation of props. Thanks again.

Last edited:

These will be the best documented props of all time. So many lenses were on these last week. There's almost no way we can't get accurate replicas.

Seeing these photos, I am kicking myself for not going to Celebration.

Any pics of the regular trooper blaster rifles on display on their thighs?

Thanks a lot for all these amazing pictures !

:thumbsup

I am completely in love with the Flametrooper. Might be time to empty the old wallet again...

Have any good pictures of the pouch on Rey's belt, preferably the left (hidden side) ?
Also could you tell if it was yellow as it appears in most photos and green like the trailer screen caps.

Unfortunately I only took two pics of Rey, this one and one of her boots.

17259454251_b3e5143c70_k.jpg

There was a woman in a Rey costume posing on the Speederbike prop, but alas I didn't get any detail shots of her either.

17073964687_5a90a024b7_o.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back