Star Wars Studio Scale Master Replicas Millennium Falcon Instruction/Itemized booklet needed

Frankorobo

Just taking a shot here. I just recently came into a Master Replicas studio scale Millennium Falcon. I know it's missing the base, but I'm not sure what else it's missing. Does anyone have or know where I can obtain the instruction/itemized booklet that came with it? Here's a picture that I downloaded to show what I have. I don't have the base or plaques. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,058
Just taking a shot here. I just recently came into a Master Replicas studio scale Millennium Falcon. I know it's missing the base, but I'm not sure what else it's missing. Does anyone have or know where I can obtain the instruction/itemized booklet that came with it? Here's a picture that I downloaded to show what I have. I don't have the base or plaques. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Your best chance is ebay, I dont think anybody who own a Mr falcon would part with those items, the base can be replicated to match the MR, the only problem is the original base has a center pylon has a jack were the Falcon sits on to make the lights work.

Last edited:
Your best chance is ebay, I dont think anybody who own a Mr falcon would part with those items, the base can be replicated to match the MR, the only problem is the original base has a center pylon has a jack were the Falcon sits on to make the lights work.
Thanks. I've already started looking there. I was also hoping there was a PDF file somewhere online so I could download a copy of the booklet, but no luck there either.

I remember an instruction booklet but basically it was only use 2 people to put it on the base and put a little spring on the post first... You're not missing much there. The foldout construction pictures etc. with the history of the prop on the other hand are pretty nice. I made scans of them at one point but am not sure what I did with them... I might have them backed up on my home computer somewhere.

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back