Star Wars Stills - where?

Saberz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There was a site posted either here or on ASAP where you could buy stills from all 6 films, in sized up to 16 x 20. Does anyone have the link to that site? I lost it. Thanks in advance,

-Nick

Thanks, Chris. I forgot to mention how this is relevant to the props forum; the site was originally posted as a resource for the Obi-Wan ANH saber, since there's a rare pic available there of it.

Gruson: how big is this hologram they stamp on there? Where does it appear?

EDIT: I see them now ... that must be new, because those logos did not appear on the thumbnails last time I visited that site.

For anyone who's bought one--are the 11x14 pictures that much better than the smaller size?

Is the detail as clear at the larger sizes, or has it just been blown up and gotten a little more grainy?

<div class='quotetop'>(Zenkai @ May 18 2006, 12:41 PM) [snapback]1246371[/snapback]</div>
Thanks, Chris. I forgot to mention how this is relevant to the props forum; the site was originally posted as a resource for the Obi-Wan ANH saber, since there's a rare pic available there of it.
[/b]
WHich pic and type of saber?
JJ

<div class='quotetop'>(jediscout @ May 18 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]1246410[/snapback]</div>
For anyone who's bought one--are the 11x14 pictures that much better than the smaller size?

Is the detail as clear at the larger sizes, or has it just been blown up and gotten a little more grainy?
[/b]

I'd be very interested in the answer to this question as well.

I recently ordered ten 11"x14" pics and was very disappointed in the quality of most of them. I think they just resized smaller images as most of the details I was hoping to see were all blured. I ordered one of Fett pics and the green colour of the armour was way too bright and bleeding into the grey jump suit. Save your money and get the smaller ones though don't expect sharp photographic images.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back