Star Wars spoof tv series by Seth Green

What an asinine idea.....anything but "proper" Star Wars it seems.....

....then again, i'm one of the few who just don't get Family Guy. I find it crass, puerile, unfunny and idiotic.

Where's the Live action show? C,mon....10 years of prequels, years of Clone wars cartoons........

Give us some REAL Star Wars!!!

Rich

....then again, i'm one of the few who just don't get Family Guy. I find it crass, puerile, unfunny and idiotic.

Rich

Wow, so I'm not the only one that doesn't like it?
Curiously I find American Dad to be much better, and I'll happily watch that when it's on (probably 'cos it's nowhere near as crass).

What an asinine idea.....anything but "proper" Star Wars it seems.....

Where's the Live action show? C,mon....10 years of prequels, years of Clone wars cartoons........

Give us some REAL Star Wars!!!

Rich

We will never again get 'real' Star Wars. Those days are gone, long gone. Gone since 1983.

I think Family Guy is a really, really bad show, so no, you guys aren't alone. The South Park episode where they ripped on it pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Well, it's not Seth McFarlane who's doing this - it's Seth Green, who voices Chris. In any case, I really don't see how they can glean enough material to support an entire series.

I can't stand Seth Green either - and y'know what's weird - I really have no idea why I hate him so much. He really just rubs me the wrong way - I hate his face and his stupid shows. The last actor to anger me on sight as much as Green was Glen Scarpelli - he was the kid they put on One Day At A Time toward the end of the show's run. I wanted to kill him too -
One Day At A Time 81'-82' Opening - YouTube

I can't stand Seth Green either - and y'know what's weird - I really have no idea why I hate him so much. He really just rubs me the wrong way

Wait till you play Mass Effect. The game plays out like the story itself is a fan of him. He's the only character who cannot be killed by the end of the game, and is always getting away with decisions that make him a danger to himself and others. For example, he disobeys Shepards orders to evacuate, Shepard forces him to leave, and Shepard dies as a result. And the game still plays out like he's the best guy in the galaxy.

Wait till you play Mass Effect. The game plays out like the story itself is a fan of him. He's the only character who cannot be killed by the end of the game, and is always getting away with decisions that make him a danger to himself and others. For example, he disobeys Shepards orders to evacuate, Shepard forces him to leave, and Shepard dies as a result. And the game still plays out like he's the best guy in the galaxy.

Just hearing that Seth is in control of anything - even a video game universe - fills me with rage.

The thing about family guy is McFarlane knows it's past it's prime and wants to end it. I don't know why he just doesn't other than maybe fox would keep making it anyhow without him. I think joker in Mass effect would be a tool even if it had another actor, I think they put him in there just because the rest of the crew is cool lol. He wasn't so bad in ME1 but it was like ME2 needed an excuse to keep him around. The reason he wouldn't leave the ship is it's the only thing that he can be a jerk to and it won't leave or shoot him lol.

Why does everybody hate this idea so much?
We already had three Star Wars spoof films released by Lucasfilm.
How on Earth could this series be worse?!

Well, it's not Seth McFarlane who's doing this - it's Seth Green, who voices Chris. In any case, I really don't see how they can glean enough material to support an entire series.

There seems to be plenty of material. Just look at how long we've all been b*tching about it and how many threads are still being discussed about Star Wars 6 years after Episode III. We can't stop complaining enough, haha! Maybe the series will be about a bunch of people on therpf who passionately complain about what Star Wars once was vs. what it is now. I'd be a good character fit on that show, hehe....

Are you sure it's not because he's the son of Archie Comics artist Henry Scarpelli?

Are you serious? I had no idea - . I love Archie, but make no mistake - it earns Glen no points.

Don't we have enough Star Wars spoofs already? I mean, I'd rather see him spoof Galactica or Firefly -

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back