Star Wars sfx chime for an alarm

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wazgrel

Hey guys!

This might be a bit of an unusual request, but maybe some of you can point me in the right direction.

I was recently diagnosed with something, and I need to take a pill early in the morning then go back to bed. I was looking for a soft sound effect that won't wreck my ears.

I've been using 'mail' and 'tell' notification from Star Wars Galaxies for my phone and I love them. I was looking for some similar Star Wars chime for my alarm.

There are a ton of those in Star Wars audiobooks, but none of them are isolated enough to rip.

Is there an audiobank of those computer/commlink sound effects from Star Wars that I can access, or maybe somebody already organized one as a community project?

Thank you.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.