Limited Run Star Wars Screen Accurate Yavin Medal Ribbons

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've sourced 100% screen accurate ribbon for your Yavin Medals. Years ago I discovered the British Officer Wool Ties, but recently I came across this same style of ribbon, which is more likely the source of the Medal Ribbons given that they also used this material for Luke's ANH Pancho Trim and they used greater lengths for that garment. It's also likely it was used for other details throughout the trilogy that have yet to be discovered. This item is sold by the yard and availability is limited so don't miss out!

I've sourced this in two sizes depending on the scale of your Medal replica. This is a limited offering, available exclusively through my website: www.threadlair.com

20220415_201007.jpg

20220415_201629.jpg

Please feel free to browse the shop. With over 100 different products available, ranging from Melnor Soakers (Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C | Thread Lair), to Droid Caller Kits (MHS Parts Robot Remote Kit | Thread Lair), to Star Wars costume fabrics (I've sourced items for every version of Luke from the Original Trilogy Shop | Cloth and Leather ), this site is made by a fan, for fans, to help you create the items of your dreams!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The Large size is currently sold out, but please visit the following link and add your email to get an "In Stock" notification. We have more on order.

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Large is Back in stock!

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thank you for your purchase! I'm happy to be able to help collectors get the materials they need to complete their projects.

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is available in two sizes depending on the scale of your medal. Feel free to browse the site too. I have over 150 items available for purchase!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.