Star Wars saga. Prequels and Sequels.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That would make for a funny fan re-edit of the scene where you hear it dubbed in like a cheezy day time soap opera. I would love to see something like that. :lol: Or just hear it every time someone dies. Which would be like a supercut of flatlining characters left and right. Every time you see a character die or a dead character, you just hear it.

yaris

Sr Member
You just have to love them....OR Don't.

They are by far the most difficult beast....all of them.

It could be worse.....Star Wars Holiday Special..... :cool:

Last edited:

robn1

Master Member
Star Wars Holiday Special > Sequels, and I'm not even kidding. New scenes with the cast, the Darth Vader outtakes, several FX clips and the Boba Fett cartoon. As much as everything else about it sucked the Holiday Special at least gave us these things at a time before home video was a thing, when the only way to see Star Wars was in a theater. The sequels gave us... umm, I got nothin'.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
5kppdx.jpg

greenmachines

On glowing and identity after death... Even lego star wars mocks them for replacing the original vader, David Prowse, with the new vader, Hayden Christensen, in the ewok village 3 ghost scene. "You didn't look like that five minutes ago."

sztriki

Sr Member
What I find interesting about the pt is this. If I ask these questions to most people I get these answers.

Did you like the character design? yes
Did you like the world design? yes
Did you like the creature and alien designs? yes
Did you like the robot/droid designs? yes
Did you like the action scenes? yes
Did you like the costume designs? yes
Did you like the lightsaber fights? yes
Did you like the villains design? yes
Did you like the sound fx? yes
Did you like the music? yes
Did you like the movie? no. too much cg.
It's because the scenes where emotions, character developments and plot progressions are supposed to happen in a cinematic and creative way are just 2 blokes walking and talking in a green room with cartoon environment shot flatly and boringly. The rest of the movie tries to make up for it with dazzling over the top cgi special effects and action scenes where the aforementioned characters and plot points ring hollow, so you have nothing but empty cgi.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.