Star Wars Resistance Pilot Helmets

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rASPONOV

Greetings friends!

I'm thinking about making a resistance pilot outfit both for the release of Star Wars Squadrons and for Cosplay.
Now, I'd like to do an A-wing Pilot, But I've heard they use different Helmets than X-wing Pilots.
I'm also wondering what other Resistance Pilot Helmets are out there for Human Pilots in the Star Wars Franchise.
I'm also wondering if all A-wing Pilots used the different helmet, or if they also used the regular X-wing Helmets.
Anyways I'm still researching into this, and wouldn't mind any help that you can give.

Kind regards
Ras

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ywingfighter

The Resistance had X-Wing Pilots with same helmets in TFA,TLJ, and TROS. A-Wing Pilots you can see in TLJ and TROS with a differend helmet and Green Flight Suits.

Attachments

• 11 (4).jpeg
    11 (4).jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 54
  • Ronith_Blario.jpg
    Ronith_Blario.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 51