Star Wars Replica Bust Sebulba.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cloneprops

Honestly, I am not a fan of star wars prequels, but the awesome work done by great artists on some creature designs was amazing!!!.I was noticed that this character is really impossible to find at a "good replica style " like sideshow collectibles quality for my Star Wars head bust collections...so I decided to create by my own an accurated bust of Sebulba character.
I work a lot of years on visual effects and I am a huge fan collector of Star Wars Saga.
The photo testing 3Dprints was made with my own 3D printer brand, Layertrace1.0 that I am owner and creator.you can see more prints on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/layertrace?fref=photo

about Sebulba...
here is the sculpt:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Fuzzual

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First of all I am with you, I am not a fan of the prequels at all. But you are also correct, some of the creatures and such are great.

All that being said, this is wonderful. I love it. I really like the design and the way this is assembled. Can't wait to see what you do with the paint job. Very cool!