Unlimited Run Star Wars Rebels Seventh Sister 3D Print Helmet files and Raw Prints

shenphong

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey folks, working with my modeler, we've now got available the Seventh Sister helmet from the series Star Wars Rebels to both download and print for yourselves or I can sell raw prints to you for use.

Follow the link to purchase the files currently on sale for under $20:
https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/hobby-diy/hand-tools/helmet-seven-sisters-star-wars

Files come cut for use with smaller printers as well as whole (face mask and helmet dome separated) for those of us with large format printers. I will also sell raw 3d prints of the cut up large format printers to individuals interested in the helmet but do not have access to a printer. Please let me know if you have any questions, hoping this will give an affordable option to users going through their seventh sister builds. Model has built in mounting points to use with magnets or rods to attach the main dome piece if you wish to have it removable.

Photos are a test print of the large files cut to fit my lulzbot 3d printer, printed in Peach color E-sun filament. Raw prints are $100 for a complete helmet and if you are looking for someone to finish your helmet, I have a preferred maker to do the finish and paint work I can point you to.

t-seven-sisters-star-wars-3d-model-stl_zps4fkeviez.jpg

-seven-sisters-star-wars-3d-moddel-stl_zpsre4ynkbk.jpg

seven-sisters-star-wars-3ddd-model-stl_zpskuvrw9n2.jpg

IMG_0892_zpsu0uzju1m.jpg

IMG_0893_zpspvzh580p.jpg

IMG_0896_zpsho2zyg2k.jpg

IMG_0897_zps653uozf4.jpg

IMG_0898_zpsbmc6bgdk.jpg

IMG_0901_zpsfywaqvim.jpg

IMG_0902_zpssctouuum.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back