Star Wars Rebels E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster 3D model - by me

Keven Skywalker

Hi guys,
I started playing with 3ds max and wanted to make the E-11 from rebels

i want to share my progress with you, the idea is 3d print it when it finished

it's missing some details cause i don't know how to do it yet :p

Reference of the blaster i am talking about

Stormtrooper%20Blaster%20Rebels_zpsji2dkwke.jpg

And this is the model (i used as a base one e-11 blaster from "jediCharles")

SRB04_zpschy9srtt.jpg

SRB05_zpsr8znoetr.jpg

SRB01_zpstvqrvniz.jpg

SRB03_zpsj6buierr.jpg

SRB06_zpsmulihc4e.jpg

SRB02_zpszpujyhw8.jpg

I hope you like it

PS: This is my first try modeling so please be nice,

Hey Keven, this is a really cool model, I can see you did this awhile back very nice! I myself use 3ds max, I currently use a Stormtrooper model from https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1339877&page=19 (You'll have to scroll down, there is a Ezra, Kanan, Stormtrooper and inquisitor model) the E-11 blaster that comes with the pack is no where as nice as this. Would it be possible if I could use your model? With your credit given obviously.
Cheers.

Hey Keven, this is a really cool model, I can see you did this awhile back very nice! I myself use 3ds max, I currently use a Stormtrooper model from https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1339877&page=19 (You'll have to scroll down, there is a Ezra, Kanan, Stormtrooper and inquisitor model as well) the E-11 blaster that comes with the pack is no where as nice as this. Would it be possible if I could use your model? With your credit given obviously. Also curious, did you box model this? With a reference image?
Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't mean to post #2 sorry.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back