Star Wars Rebels E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster 3D model - by me

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Keven Skywalker

Hi guys,
I started playing with 3ds max and wanted to make the E-11 from rebels

i want to share my progress with you, the idea is 3d print it when it finished

it's missing some details cause i don't know how to do it yet :p

Reference of the blaster i am talking about

And this is the model (i used as a base one e-11 blaster from "jediCharles")

I hope you like it

PS: This is my first try modeling so please be nice,

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pepsomo

Hey Keven, this is a really cool model, I can see you did this awhile back very nice! I myself use 3ds max, I currently use a Stormtrooper model from https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1339877&page=19 (You'll have to scroll down, there is a Ezra, Kanan, Stormtrooper and inquisitor model) the E-11 blaster that comes with the pack is no where as nice as this. Would it be possible if I could use your model? With your credit given obviously.
Cheers.

Pepsomo

Hey Keven, this is a really cool model, I can see you did this awhile back very nice! I myself use 3ds max, I currently use a Stormtrooper model from https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1339877&page=19 (You'll have to scroll down, there is a Ezra, Kanan, Stormtrooper and inquisitor model as well) the E-11 blaster that comes with the pack is no where as nice as this. Would it be possible if I could use your model? With your credit given obviously. Also curious, did you box model this? With a reference image?
Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't mean to post #2 sorry.