Star Wars Rebels E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster 3D model - by me

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Keven Skywalker, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Keven Skywalker

Keven Skywalker Active Member

Hi guys,
    I started playing with 3ds max and wanted to make the E-11 from rebels

i want to share my progress with you, the idea is 3d print it when it finished

it's missing some details cause i don't know how to do it yet :p

Reference of the blaster i am talking about

[​IMG]

And this is the model (i used as a base one e-11 blaster from "jediCharles")

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope you like it

PS: This is my first try modeling so please be nice,

Country Paul likes this.
  2. SpiritOfMaul

SpiritOfMaul New Member

Pretty good for a first model man. How you finding 3DS Max to use?

3. Keven Skywalker

Keven Skywalker Active Member

at first it was a little difficult, but with some tutorials and some friend tips i am gettig used to it

4. SpiritOfMaul

SpiritOfMaul New Member

Nice one, I'm about to start a bit of modelling. have got my hands on Maya and some tutorials. Hopefully I can make something as good as yours.

Keven Skywalker likes this.
  5. Pepsomo

Pepsomo New Member

Hey Keven, this is a really cool model, I can see you did this awhile back very nice! I myself use 3ds max, I currently use a Stormtrooper model from https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1339877&page=19 (You'll have to scroll down, there is a Ezra, Kanan, Stormtrooper and inquisitor model) the E-11 blaster that comes with the pack is no where as nice as this. Would it be possible if I could use your model? With your credit given obviously.
    Cheers.

6. Pepsomo

Pepsomo New Member

Hey Keven, this is a really cool model, I can see you did this awhile back very nice! I myself use 3ds max, I currently use a Stormtrooper model from https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1339877&page=19 (You'll have to scroll down, there is a Ezra, Kanan, Stormtrooper and inquisitor model as well) the E-11 blaster that comes with the pack is no where as nice as this. Would it be possible if I could use your model? With your credit given obviously. Also curious, did you box model this? With a reference image?
    Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't mean to post #2 sorry.