Star Wars Read Along Books and 45 record

Malibu139

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Going through some old stuff at my parents and came across these from when I was small.

Star Wars, Empire, Raiders, and the Black Hole. Temple of doom had a cassette tape and it’s probably long gone.

Listened to the Star Wars and the music is good but the voice actors are on the cheesy side. When i was a kid it sounded just like the movie.

This was a cool find and brings back awesome pre-vhs memories of Star Wars. I got all the toys years ago from my mom but these 45’s are gold for me.
Also found the old Arista records Ghostbusters single

E313F411-6D69-47F6-A234-E97B61FA5EF1.jpeg
3F9FC57D-A845-4FE8-8E26-DC4A2BB81A99.jpeg

I had the tape casette version of ROTJ, R2's beeps for turning the page are etched into my memory. I used to love listening to the tape and playing along with my figures. Thanks for bringing the memories back (y)

O
I had the tape casette version of ROTJ, R2's beeps for turning the page are etched into my memory. I used to love listening to the tape and playing along with my figures. Thanks for bringing the memories back (y)
I found the ROTJ amd the temple of doom cassettes. Also came across an old ROTJ fold out poster from a magazine that’s going up in the tv room.
A0F80697-A982-4CD5-A596-80054470A39E.jpeg
E5481F25-0891-40C0-9F7C-151B886A14B6.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back