Unlimited Run Star Wars Ralph McQuarrie concept Boba Fett helmet kits

Got my kit today - if you're on the fence about it, get off and order one!

Nice clean casting - thick and sturdy slush-cast polyurethane. If a person was super-lazy, you wouldn't even have to paint it, it's so white :lol (but where's the fun in that, right?) Looks like minimal clean-up and no-brainer assembly.

Thanks Ryan! :thumbsup

Got my kit today - if you're on the fence about it, get off and order one!

Nice clean casting - thick and sturdy slush-cast polyurethane. If a person was super-lazy, you wouldn't even have to paint it, it's so white :lol (but where's the fun in that, right?) Looks like minimal clean-up and no-brainer assembly.

Thanks Ryan! :thumbsup

Thanks glad your happy with the kit

The Mcquarrie Boba Fett lid arrived today and I must say it is fantastic. It's one of the cleanest casts I have ever seen, really good clean details. Can't wait for the version 2 lid.

Ah gosh, it looks so clean. I love it. I can't really see Frosty's paintjob, as the images are connected to Photobucket and that whole fiasco is going on. Does anyone have any pics of a completed helmet? Also wondering if these are still even available or not.

Ah gosh, it looks so clean. I love it. I can't really see Frosty's paintjob, as the images are connected to Photobucket and that whole fiasco is going on. Does anyone have any pics of a completed helmet? Also wondering if these are still even available or not.

Yes I still make them, here is one that was just painted by a friend over at rocket punch studios.
mqc.jpg

Looks beautiful! Currently getting an ESB Fett helmet, though this McQuarrie helmet is absolutely stunning. Might be interested in one of these in the future.

Hey all. I am in need of a rangefinder for the McQuarrie concept helmet on this thread. Sadly, I think my wife threw it away when she was cleaning the garage. Anyone selling it or know someone who is?

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back