Star Wars Prop Room (kind of) Living Room Lounge Room Pics

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

matrox75

nice collection! I used to have similar cubes but mine where an ice blue colour when lit and I added a dimmer.

barney five

yes these pedestrals are new. these are RGB LED Cubes. they can produce nearly every color you want, including a dimmer and some lightshow programms.

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That is an absolutely gorgeous display! I always say it's not worth having nice replicas if you don't display them well. I put a lot of thought into how I "design" the display of my items - sadly, I don't have a place of my own right now so I can't have all my goodies out to play. I have a number of great items packed away since I simply don't have the room to display them the way they deserve.
Kudos to you....and rep points!!

Skaar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sir that is amazing.

I hope I can have a living room half as awesome as this someday