Rate your top 6 favorite live-action Star Wars film - TV series, from favorite to least favorite.

• Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker (2019)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hahaha! I actually liked TRoS better than TLJ and don't hate it as much as many do, esp given the circumstances. It was destined to be a cobbled mess and I knew if it turned out to be even decent, it would be a miracle. With the corner Rian Johnson had written the story into, coupled with the untimely death of Carrie Fisher (it was supposed to be "her" movie), it was practically destined to fail. Or at least it would've taken better writers than JJ Abrams and Chris Terrio to salvage the situation.

Hahaha! I actually liked TRoS better than TLJ and don't hate it as much as many do, esp given the circumstances. It was destined to be a cobbled mess and I knew if it turned out to be even decent, it would be a miracle. With the corner Rian Johnson had written the story into, coupled with the untimely death of Carrie Fisher (it was supposed to be "her" movie), it was practically destined to fail. Or at least it would've taken better writers than JJ Abrams and Chris Terrio to salvage the situation.
Agreed, I like TRoS more than TLJ, I just thought it was funny to point out :lol:

Surprisingly in 6th place i went with BOBF over Solo mainly because of Mando's N1 in ep5
I haven't felt that excited about a Star Wars scene with new stuff for decades

I'd like to echo Halliwax - While Empire and ANH will always battle for my top vote, I REALLY enjoyed Solo. The moment when Chewie gets into the Falcon's co-pilot seat for the first time gets me every time and is worth the price of admission, IMHO. And Solo also contains one of my favorite SW lines: "Yeah, but if you round down, its twelve."

I'd like to echo Halliwax - While Empire and ANH will always battle for my top vote, I REALLY enjoyed Solo. The moment when Chewie gets into the Falcon's co-pilot seat for the first time gets me every time and is worth the price of admission, IMHO. And Solo also contains one of my favorite SW lines: "Yeah, but if you round down, its twelve."
Agree, young han literally jumping over into the seat while the music starts I thought was awesome

And after the haters got banned I’m now not afraid to express how I feel.

Darth maul at the end I will never forget that experience.. I screamed like alittle girl “look at the legs!!” Lol

Solo is so weird to me. I enjoyed it well enough, even despite Alden Ehrenreich, when I saw it in theater but the second time I saw it (months later at home), I didn't care for it at all. It didn't hold up for me for some reason. However, I will say Donald Glover as Lando was wonderful and I hope we see him in the role again (presumably in the Lando show we've heard zero about over a year after its announcement?)

I agree that Donald Glover gave a great performance, and I hope we see more of him too! Wolfsburg, I had the opposite experience: I thought it was okay when I saw it in the theater and have enjoyed it more with each subsequent viewing. For me, for theatrical movies like that, I think I get so hyped up with hopes/expectations that a second viewing is always necessary to "settle into" it. If that makes sense. Ehrenreich's performance never bothered me. A friend of mine complained Solo didn't depict the Han he grew up with. My retort was that Ehreneich's Solo is the ANH's Han Solo in progress, struggling to find relevance and dancing on the edge of bitterness. Anyway, fun poll and its cool to see the results!

Ehrenreich was just too vanilla for me. He almost felt like a placeholder for the “real” Han to be added later. Lol! I didn’t hate him but for me he didn’t add anything to the movie (of which he is the star lol). I really don’t feel like 25yo Han would’ve been that dramatically different than 35yo Han. If he had been 15, I might could’ve accepted that this Han is half baked.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, Lando as portrayed by Glover was near perfect! Inspired casting right there. He captured the spirit, mannerisms, and quirks of Bill Dee’s Lando. I was left wanting to see more of Glover’s Lando and not Ehrenreich’s Han.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back