Rate your top 6 favorite live-action Star Wars film - TV series, from favorite to least favorite.

• Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise Of Skywalker (2019)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pepperbone

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will update this poll to include new live-action projects as they are released (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Andor, etc).
Participants should be allowed to change their votes as time goes on.

Forget the "from favorite to least favorite" portion of the question, I thought there would be a way for the poll to set preferences but I don't believe that can be done at this moment.

This is my first attempt at using the POLL feature, and the options are very limited. So let's just see where this goes.

This is purely for entertainment purposes and to get a feel for the evolving community - and Star Wars as a franchise.

Last edited:
Honestly this is a pretty fun and easy way to keep track of which things people prefer though time. It’ll be interesting to see the basic statistics as more people respond!

Honestly this is a pretty fun and easy way to keep track of which things people prefer though time. It’ll be interesting to see the basic statistics as more people respond!
Great!

I wish there was a way to set a preference (like favorite to least favorite), with graphs or something, but the options are very basic.
If a lot of people participate, then that might be an incentive to promote those feature with admins and see if they can somehow implement them, or add those features, or find some other options?

Would love to do one for Star Trek too. Again, just for fun :)

Great!

I wish there was a way to set a preference (like favorite to least favorite), with graphs or something, but the options are very basic.
If a lot of people participate, then that might be an incentive to promote those feature with admins and see if they can somehow implement them, or add those features, or find some other options?

Would love to do one for Star Trek too. Again, just for fun :)
For science!

This will be a pretty uneven and unreliable source for statistical information as anything beyond the main six films is wrong.;)
I can increase the amount of choices, if you think it'll make it more interesting.
Honestly, I randomly put in 6 as a max amount of selection without even thinking about it. There's no obligation to select 6.

What I WOULD have liked is the ability to rate all 14 selections in order of preference. That's would have been great.

OR....I could do another one with only 1 selection possible. Maybe that'll be interesting!

Awright. I made another one :lol:

Select your single favorite live-action Star Wars film or TV series.

Last edited:
If I could've voted for The Mandalorian season 1 without season 2, I would've voted for that in place of Rogue One. I understand that that is not how things work lol.

Last edited:
If I could've voted for The Mandalorian season 1 without season 2, I would've voted for that in place of Rogue One. I understand that that is not how things work lol.
I almost did that. I changed it at the last minute, thinking should I do one per episode?

Maybe I'll do one per episode for both seasons.
Thoughts?

Voted!!! Love to know how you got a pole to work !!

Very simple.

Post a thread, as usual.

RPF_POLL_A.jpg

Select the Poll tab instead of Discussion.

Yeah, I never noticed it either.

RPF_POLL_B.jpg

The rest is self explanatory.

I already messaged the Admins to see if there's any way to upgrade the Poll feature. Hopefully there is.

There's no way to preview or test the poll before submitting, so it went live without me knowing what to expect.

What I was hoping for was a way to rate selections, like from favorite to least favorite. It would be awesome if a user could check-off all the selections in order of preference. That would be ideal. But currently it's not an option.

If there was a way to do that, I'd be doing polls all day :D

I almost did that. I changed it at the last minute, thinking should I do one per episode?

Maybe I'll do one per episode for both seasons.
Thoughts?

Very simple.

Post a thread, as usual.

View attachment 1545922

Select the Poll tab instead of Discussion.

Yeah, I never noticed it either.

View attachment 1545923

The rest is self explanatory.

I already messaged the Admins to see if there's any way to upgrade the Poll feature. Hopefully there is.

There's no way to preview or test the poll before submitting, so it went live without me knowing what to expect.

What I was hoping for was a way to rate selections, like from favorite to least favorite. It would be awesome if a user could check-off all the selections in order of preference. That would be ideal. But currently it's not an option.

If there was a way to do that, I'd be doing polls all day :D
Thank you!!! Never knew this

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back