Star Wars Lego prop replicas

Wake

At a guess many of you probably already know about Stuart Immonen's Star Wars props made from Lego. However I just found it a moment ago and wanted to share the link. I tried a search and couldn't see a mention in any recent posts apart from someone wanting to buy a Lego saber in the JY.

When I was a kid I used to make Star Trek props (mostly type 2 phasers and flip communicators) from Lego at my cousin's house. Their living room had a revolving chair, a large window looking on to the back garden and a sliding door off it to a small playroom/transporter room. I can't remember if we ever had everyone playing at once but if we did that would have been a crew of 8.

Cheers,

Wake

I remember there was some activity a couple of years ago, when that stuff was first discovered. I believe there were some kits sold, as well.

Here's what I made then:

OB1LEGO1.gif

OB1LEGO2.gif

I've seen a TOS phaser made out of Legos — looked decent.

-Mike

There were kits floating around. I haven't done anything in a long time, but some not linked to are:

Luke ANH 2.0:

lukeanh02.jpg

Luke ROTJ V2:

lukerotjv201.jpg

Imperial Rank and Code Cylinder:

rank1.jpg

OWK AOTC:

obiwantpma.jpg

******* Maul (render):

maul3.jpg

And Watto's Chance Cube:

chancecube2.jpg

Thanks for the nod. :) And nice work, SSB.

KD

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back