Star Wars Lego prop replicas

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Wake, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Wake

Wake Well-Known Member

At a guess many of you probably already know about Stuart Immonen's Star Wars props made from Lego. However I just found it a moment ago and wanted to share the link. I tried a search and couldn't see a mention in any recent posts apart from someone wanting to buy a Lego saber in the JY.

When I was a kid I used to make Star Trek props (mostly type 2 phasers and flip communicators) from Lego at my cousin's house. Their living room had a revolving chair, a large window looking on to the back garden and a sliding door off it to a small playroom/transporter room. I can't remember if we ever had everyone playing at once but if we did that would have been a crew of 8.

Cheers,

Wake

2. Mike J.

Mike J. Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I remember there was some activity a couple of years ago, when that stuff was first discovered. I believe there were some kits sold, as well.

Here's what I made then:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've seen a TOS phaser made out of Legos — looked decent.

-Mike

3. Darth-Shawn

Darth-Shawn New Member

4. Killdozer

Killdozer Active Member

There were kits floating around. I haven't done anything in a long time, but some not linked to are:

Luke ANH 2.0:

[​IMG]

Luke ROTJ V2:

[​IMG]

Imperial Rank and Code Cylinder:

[​IMG]

OWK AOTC:

[​IMG]

Bastard Maul (render):

[​IMG]

And Watto's Chance Cube:

[​IMG]

Thanks for the nod. :) And nice work, SSB.

KD

5. JunkSabers1138

JunkSabers1138 Sr Member

HOLY CRAP. :eek :eek :eek Killdozer, did you make those. AWESOME. :D Especially the Obi AOTC.