Star Wars Identities - the Exhibition coming to Cologne, Germany, opening May 22nd

Re: Star Wars Identities - the Exhibition coming to Cologne, Germany, opening May 22n

Yep. I say RPF meet up :)

Re: Star Wars Identities - the Exhibition coming to Cologne, Germany, opening May 22n

Family trip... 4 minutes away

Markus

Take lots of pics! I went to the exhibit we had in 2006. I spent so much time chasing my then 3 year old nephew around I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked.

I am with R2Dan...it´d be nice if we could organize some kind of RPF meet´n´greet at the exhibition, maybe combined with having a bite and some drinks later on!?

Markus

Last edited:

I'll take lots of pics.

Awesome...I have to travel to "the forbidden city" ;) but hey could be worse
Please take no offense, just kidding :D

I'll take lots of pics.

Awesome...I have to travel to "the forbidden city" ;) but hey could be worse
Please take no offense, just kidding :D

HAH...the label "forbidden city" is reserved for Düsseldorf ONLY. Get your facts straight young one :lol

Markus

Family trip... 4 minutes away

Markus

I suspect that it´s your collection that dragged the exhibit to Cologne, must be something like a Star Wars props gravity well or something.

... Get your facts straight young one :lol

Markus

Yeah, or your ass whupped! :D :p

I´ll repeat what´s been said already two times: RPF MEET UP FOR AN EXHIBITION VISIT !!!

...Yeah, or your ass whupped! :D :p ...

Michael...would you please stop mentioning my hometown cologne in the context of "getting your ass whupped!" :lol

RPF MEET UP!
RPF MEET UP!
RPF MEET UP!

Markus :D

Michael...would you please stop mentioning my hometown cologne in the context of "getting your ass whupped!" :lol

Okay, I now can see that there may be a totally different connotation to that expression if used in the context of Cologne :D

I'll be going to this for sure. 2 hour trip won't be so bad.

Wes

5 to 6 hours... decisions decisions...........:facepalm Ahh...why not:)

I'm in for a proper RPF meeting there. Sounds like fun!

Depending on the date, you can count me in.
Maybe i will be there more than one time. R2Dan and ObiHan, i can pick you up

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd propose a day in June. Guess it will have to be on a weekend to get as many people together as possible.

Depending on the date, you can count me in.
Maybe i will be there more than one time. @R2Dan and ObiHan, i can pick you up

Sounds great, thanks. Weekend in June would be perfect. Now to find a specific date, first weekend that month is already planned for me, the others are free for RPF fun in Cologne. Markus, maybe we can combine it with visiting your "holy halls of Sci-Fi weaponry" as planned for quite a long time now? ;)

I'd propose a day in June. Guess it will have to be on a weekend to get as many people together as possible.

June sounds great....count me in...

June dosen´t work for me. The only free weekend in June for me is the first weekend but there is the Legoland Event :behave
Or the last weekend June, and i come later around 3PM.
The next free weekend is in August and there is also a other event :wacko
So it look´s like i´m out of the race.
tk2647 and after that you can pick up your mannequin:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back