STAR WARS Identities Exhibition

GF

Sr Member
New Star Wars exhibition with 200 original costumes, props, models, and pieces of artwork

a first launched in Montreal produced by the same team that produced the Indiana Jones exhibit in collaboration with Lucasfilm, can't wait to see it I'm only minutes away!

Star Wars Identities The Exhibition

GFollano

JediXXL on Rebel Legion posted this gallery. Most notable are pictures of X-wing pilot helmets: Porkins, Wedge, the Blast-shield helmet (modiifed for a female X-wing pilot who is seen in the briefing scene but whose closeups were cut)

Thats weird those helmets are set up like that cause you could almost get a look inside of them, which is a "no-no" for collectors.

Oh and the 8D8. Would love great images of 8D8's body.

and ( pardon my ignorance) but whose was this ? because I love it

Picture017.jpg

-James

There are only so many places in Canada where that can tour - Bring it down to the US!!! We want to see it!!!

Awesome!

Will be here in Montreal till September then go to Edmonton, Canada and then go for a Oversea tour.

WOW!!! the big ESB Star Destroyer, 32" Millenium Falcon, Tie fighters Tydirium shuttle, Snow speedder, Y-wing Red Jammer, Boba Fett ect... door open today.

GFollano

Holy crap! We never get anything like that up here and it's less than 2 hours drive for me......definitely making a road trip!!!

Ooohhh.... don't like that setup at all. I was actually planning to make a trip up, but seeing as you can't easily take shots of the back of the character... maybe not.

Ooohhh.... don't like that setup at all. I was actually planning to make a trip up, but seeing as you can't easily take shots of the back of the character... maybe not.

Sure you can, I see Threepio's back just fine. Just have to be a little creative with your angles.

Really wish this was making a stop in Toronto. Will definitely me making a trip for a weekend. I repeat, any local GTA nerds up for a weekend in Montreal??? :D

If not maybe I'll bring my kids.

Sure you can, I see Threepio's back just fine. Just have to be a little creative with your angles.

Really wish this was making a stop in Toronto. Will definitely me making a trip for a weekend. I repeat, any local GTA nerds up for a weekend in Montreal??? :D

If not maybe I'll bring my kids.

What does Grand Theft Auto have to do with it?

Guys, I was there on tuesday to troop for the grand opening VIP events .. the props in there .. AMAZING!!!

I'm going back to take pictures saturday and some other time too .. I guess I'll be there a few times in the future!!!

There's way more then what's in pictures .. and I DO plan on taking a bunch of them too!

The Studio Scale there are amazing .. and the suit, droids, helmets are even more amazing .. I'm so thrilled!! Can't wait to post more pictures!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back