STAR WARS Identities Exhibition

Seriously?! As in the 8-ft Star Destroyer from ESB... this must be the first time in a LONG TIME that the 8-footer has appeared at a Star Wars exhibition?!
Now if only it were in a 360-degree case, all of it's own... might just justify a Trans-Atlantic trip to see it! :eek
... and I s'pose it's about time that I ticked Canada off my global countries to-do list! Might be a good vacation destination over the Summer... :unsure

Yep, that's deffo an ESB Mk. II / ROTJ Background helmet (although it appears to have flat eye-lenses instead of proper bubbled lenses...)
To be honest, this isn't THAT big a draw for me...

.... since I got one just like it, in my Prop Room! LOL :cool
ah well... would be great to see a proper ANH Stormtrooper helmet at an exhibit, cos the folks at LFL are usually really lazy and just toss out a 1990's Tour Suit helmet :unsure

Thanks for the info and pics everybody! If the 'overseas tour' doesn't include the U.K. , then CANADA, HERE I COME!!

Cheers,
John
johnATmanicminerDOTplusDOTcom

Been looking for a nice not to expensive trooper helmet what do those sell for?? replica that is :) great pictures !

Great pics! I'll be damned if I can figure out where the belt on the Vader suit is from? One of the promotional suits ? Chest box looks like Jedi, cape has to be a tour suit. Helmet looks like a tour suit as well... Surprised Gino has not commented on any of the Vader pics. The Saber being on the wrong side and hanging the wrong way was a major boo boo by someone.

That's weird, maybe I messed up though .. I can't access it from work, but I'll check them out later tonight! I probably did something wrong and didn't realize it since I was logged in my hotmail!

I'll send the last zip file too tonight!

Later mate!

Thanks Guy!!
I brought my led flaslight .. They're not good pictures in terms of photographic quality but it shows the detail which was the point of this set! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back