Limited Run Star Wars Han Solo Episode VII Leather Jacket

danny, consider Me a Definite "IN" on this run!
but I'm also curious; has the design of this jacket changed at all since you were last making these?

Can you confirm for us what's the Same (for instance, are you still using that same, amazing leather?)
and what might be different (or updated)?

Many Thanks!
Really looking forward to owning one of these! :)

Last edited:
Hey, just curious did you ever do greeblies for this?

So many people were doing them and so many had such accurate designs that I ultimately decided not to. Right now you can even print them with a free design on Thingiverse.

danny, consider Me a Definite "IN" on this run!
but I'm also curious; has the design of this jacket changed at all since you were last making these?

Can you confirm for us what's the Same (for instance, are you still using that same, amazing leather?)
and what might be different (or updated)?

Many Thanks!
Really looking forward to owning one of these! :)

I ended up updating a few things from the one that you see in the first photos including perfecting some small sewing details and adding the front pocket for the right hand behind the renctangular pieces. Send me a PM and let me know if anything else needs updating!

Hi Danny—I'm taking this convo out of PMs for the benefit of the thread. Please share images of the updated jacket, specifically where the collar/yoke/front flap meet up. Thanks!!

I was planning on taking a few photos of one as soon as we were close to getting it done to send it to you so ou could see every angle ;)

danny, I'm just curious whether you have any recent shots of the updated version of this jacket?
Is there anything you can show us?

The most accurate pics right now are the ones on the first post, I'll take a few more of them as soon as I have the first one ready since that one doesn't show say the lateral pocket we discovered way down the run.

Hi Danny — I hope you understand that I can't commit to buying the jacket—perhaps after seeing the pictures. Thank you.
I don't know why I hadn't posted this, I've had this photos for a while now. It's the corrected mold we'll be using. You can even see where we corrected it to fix that sewing bit and we'll be paying close attention to this and every other detail. I'll post more as soon as we're finishing jackets.
IMG_20190828_173048.jpg

I don't know why I hadn't posted this, I've had this photos for a while now. It's the corrected mold we'll be using. You can even see where we corrected it to fix that sewing bit and we'll be paying close attention to this and every other detail. I'll post more as soon as we're finishing jackets.

Thanks Danny but that image still does not address the issue we were discussing. I'm concerned about the way the collar should meet flush with the front flap and not overlap it, as well as follow the bottom line of the yoke, as shown in the image below.

jacket-comparison_02.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back